More on Lutendo Nomsa Tshisikule
Born October 18 many years ago. A mother of three boys who holds a B.A in Communications Degree from the University of Limpopo and currently studying LLB with UNISA.I started my career as a presenter at Univen Radio in 2003. In 2004 I joined Phalaphala FM as a presenter and have been an all-rounder, presenting graveyard shift, breakfast show, death notice and reading news.
In 2008 i was awarded the best female presenter award by Pensalb.
My show is a magazine and content driven programme which caters for men and woman and focuses mainly on Health, social, and educational issues.
- My CLOTHING style: Casual: I prefer style over brandMy type of MUSIC: Anything that’s makes me young.
- My type of FOOD: Sweet Potato, it goes with anything.
- My type of SPORT: Cricket and athletics.
- My type of CAR: I love any car that can accommodate my family of 5.
- What I READ: Motivational books.