More on Big T
Born in 1971 June 29. I am married to Ntsumbedzeni and have two boys. Sports have always been part of my Life. My love for sports has led to me receiving lots of accolades. I started as a sports presenter at Univen Radio in 1999 and worked for eight years until 2006. In 2006 I joined Phalaphala FM still doing sports show which has since grown to be a big show. I have won many accolades in the sports front including the –SPORTS PRESENTER OF THE YEAR AWARD IN BOXING under Radio category. In 2012 my sports show was voted the best MTN SPORTS SHOW in the MTN Radio Awards 2012. I still harbor ambitions to become a sports face on television. On air I call myself Big T -‘The only big boy in town’.
My show caters all the sporting codes with the aim to develop, educate and entertain the listeners. Sports development is the key objective of the show. Soccer, Rugby, Cricket and Boxing receives lot of coverage due to the interest from the listeners.
- My CLOTHING style: Casual. I am most comfortable in jeans and t-shirts. I take my time when I want to buy clothes.
- My type of MUSIC: Afro jazz and house music.
- My type of FOOD: Vhuswa ha mutuku na muroho wa thanga wo kodelwa.
- My type of SPORT: I enjoy most sports especially rugby, cricket, golf and soccer.
- My type of CAR: I love fast cars but my favorite is BMW.
- What I READ: Novels mostly those written by African authors.