The Big Dude
More on The Big Dude
Terry Mukovhe Mudau (born 29 April in Venda) is an ultra cool radio personality who always had passion for a carrier in media from the age of 16, after visiting SABC studios in Auckland park when he saw a DJ presenting he immediately fell in love with Radio and started gathering information on how one can be a Radio Announcer, however he started his media carrier on print while studying journalism.
He was introduced to the World of media through print media while shadowing at Caxton News Publications for in-house training programme. He then got his first Radio break on makhado FM and worked there as a DJ and news reader for 3 years. Later on he joined Univen radio to host the afternoon drive show and within the same year he got an opportunity at a national Radio Station PhalaPhalaFM.
- My CLOTHING style: I’m into casual formal.
- My type of MUSIC: tshivenda music,acid house,funk music,jazz,soul&RnB .
- My type of FOOD: Vhuswa na mukusule,rump steak
- My type of CAR: koenigsegg
- My type of SPORT: soccer and tennis
- What I READ:A change of tongue, Atjie krog.