More on Hulisani Phosiwa
I was born in Venda on September the 9th many years ago and coming from a family of radio addicts I was bound to be one, only I went a step further by becoming a radio presenter. My love for radio grew even bigger when a community radio station started in the late 90’s and brought radio so much closer to the people. I used to record myself using a cassette player pretending to be a news reader and presenting a music show. I was so in love God granted my will when my dream became a reality in 2007 ; I joined Phalaphala Fm!
- My CLOTHING style: I love my jeans, t-shirts and dresses, sadly I battle to walk in heels, so I keep a handy pair of flats in my bag just in case my toes give in.
- My type of MUSIC: I’m a music “all rounder”, but my personal favourite genre is Jazz of course.
- My type of FOOD: Nda wana gaku na mukokoroshi li a lala.
- My type of SPORT: I enjoy watching cricket, athletics and gymnastics.
- My type of CAR: I love SUVs.
- What I READ: I’m addicted to reading autobiographies, novels and Christian literature.