More on Phathutshedzo Matidza
I come from a sports loving family, my parents and siblings played a major role in being a sports loving person. My interest in sports started while I was 7 years old.
I worked for Makhado FM between 2009-2010 as a sports presenter, producer and a field reporter. I then moved to Univen radio in 2010-2011 where I was a sports presenter and a co-producer. I joined Phalaphala fm in 2014 as a sports presenter.
Hu duba buse is a show for every sports loving person. As a weekend sports show is focuses mainly on fixtures, results, logs and African top sports stories. It also profile local soccer teams. The show focuses mainly on Soccer, Rugby, Cricket, Athletics and Tennis; with the aim to inform, educate and entertain the listeners.
- MY CLOTHING TYPE: I don’t have a particular style of clothing, whether is a dress, jean, skirt, tracksuits; as long as I feel comfortable.
- MY TYPE OF MUSIC: I don’t have a particular type of music I prefer, it depend on the mood of the day.
- MY TYPE OF FOOD: I love meat and fish.
- MY TYPE OF SPORTS: I enjoy Cricket, Rugby, Athletics, Swimming and Soccer.
- MY TYPE OF A CAR: Mini cooper
- WHAT I READ: Motivational books and love novels