Phalaphala fm was born on the 2nd of February 1965 and came into being after a merger between Radio Venda and Radio Thohoyandou in 1998,the two radio stations of different backgrounds with the one being Venda Bantustan origin and the other being an SABC public broadcaster. Radio Thohoyandou had a commercial wing which did broadcast in English and did not have the same license conditions as Radio Venda. The station broadcasts out of Limpopo in Tshivenda and prides itself with being approachable, warm and energetic.
Target Market Attributes
- Visionaries, Determined, Contemporary, Upwardly mobile, Aspirational, Believe in the power of education, Confident, Loyal, Generous, Humble.
- Rooted in culture yet versatile and flexible to learn other languages and cultures.
- Believe in the upliftment of the province and make things happen through high level education and business ventures.
- Over 907000 listeners - listen live
- > 98,023 likes on Facebook - Like us on Facebook
- > 14,300 followers on Twitter - Follow us on Twitter
- 2012 we launce Tshivenda music awards
- 2012/2013 won MTN sports award
- 2012 we celebrated 20 years of our annual overseas trip
Find your way to...
- www.phalaphala fm.co.za.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Programmes: 0152900248.
- Current affairs: 0152900196.
- Education : 0152900228.
- Sports: 015290034.
- Marketing: 0152900245.
- Studio: 0152971709.
- Polokwane fax: 0152900170.
- Airtime sales: 0152900273.
- Thoyandou Fax: 0159622998
- Tell: 0159625101.
Young males& females who are proudly South African. Seeking to make a difference in the world in which they live. In the throws of education; highly aspirational.
|NO||SITE NAME||FREQ MHZ|
HOW THIS WORKS
- Choose your neareast location from the list.
- Your frequency will be displayed
- Tune in and enjoy
YOUR FREQUENCY IS: